Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Hyundai Forums > Hyundai Luxury Sedan Forums > Hyundai Azera Forum

Notices

Hyundai Azera Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Hyundai Azera

Hyundai and Kia Forum: Azera or Amanti?

Old 10-17-2011, 12:28 AM

Default Azera or Amanti?

Hi Folks,
I'm new to the forum and need to buy a used car that has a very comfortable ride and is inexpensive. I've been reading about the Azera and the Amanti. Every review states that one really needs to get the '06 or later because of the front wheel drive and handling improvements.
I need an honest opinion about the comfort of these models on longer rides. And, if I really need to "go" with an '06 or if the earlier models are okay. Also, are the Azera and Amanti basically the same car?
I'm looking for a second car that I can take on semi-long high way trips.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Again, the comfort on the highway, do i really need to an "06 or are the earlier models okay? and, are they basically the same car (I do think the Azera is the better looking of the two).
Thank you all for your help

Old 06-19-2012, 01:02 PM

Hi. I am azera 2006 owner. I am from Korea.
The big differences of Azera 2006 and Amanti 2006 is Engine. Hyundai and Kia is same company. So they are sharing all platform. Amanti new release(2007) will be using same engine in Azera. So right now engine(ramda) is same. Amanti is more big car except PassengerVolume,Trunk
*Wheelbase Amanti:110.2inch,Azera:109.4,
*Length Amanti: 196.9,Azera: 192.7
*Passenger Volume Amanti:106.0 cu.ft Azera:106.9
*Trunk volume Amanti:15.9 cu.ft Azera:16.6
Amanti is more high grade car compare to Azera in Korea. But it looks like more old style design. Azera design is more young. That's why I choose the Azera.
Let's drive Azera and Amanti in dealershop. You can feel difference of two cars.
[url=http://www.mercedesbenzwheel.com/mercedes-headlights-26/]Mercedes Headlights[/url]