Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Hyundai Forums > Hyundai Luxury Sedan Forums > Hyundai Genesis Sedan Forum

Notices

Hyundai Genesis Sedan Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Hyundai Genesis Sedan

Hyundai and Kia Forum: How fast can the Hyundai V8 Genesis sedan do 0-60?

Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 AM

Default How fast can the Hyundai V8 Genesis sedan do 0-60?

I know the V6 Genesis coupe can do it in 5.7 sec, which is quite disappointing for the spec numbers Hyundai has been posting. I wonder how fast the V8 sedan, which is much heavier than the coupe and supposedly luxurious, can do this.

I've heard that the 2010 Taurus SHO, which is priced at the same level as the V8 Genesis and weighs a slightly more, can do 0-60 in 5.3 seconds (another auto magazine got it at 5.7). Maybe we can use this figure as a benchmark.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 AM

when to hit 60, most likely its going to fall apart
Old 10-11-2010, 02:14 AM

That's a good information you have shared with us.thanks for the inputs and the details about the cars.

[url=http://www.engineperformancechip.com/hyundai-performance-chip-c-14]Hyundai Performance Chips[/url]
Old 01-27-2012, 11:07 AM

that's really an nice stuff it sounds good in this site.

[url=http://www.bimmerpartswheels.com/wheels-for-bmw-c-33]Wheels For BMW[/url]
Old 06-16-2012, 11:12 AM

This car has too much going on in the front, and that huge black mouth makes it look like an ugly catfish. And since when did Hyundai start using LED lights at the bottom of the front of the car just like Mercedes?? I just wish Hyundai could be more original, then maybe everyone would finally take them seriously. And fake hood vents too? I smell a wannabe car..HYUNDAI GENESIS 4.6 , 5.5 sec 14.0 sec @ 103.7 mph
Old 06-16-2012, 11:12 AM

This car has too much going on in the front, and that huge black mouth makes it look like an ugly catfish. And since when did Hyundai start using LED lights at the bottom of the front of the car just like Mercedes?? I just wish Hyundai could be more original, then maybe everyone would finally take them seriously. And fake hood vents too? I smell a wannabe car..HYUNDAI GENESIS 4.6 , 5.5 sec 14.0 sec @ 103.7 mph

[url=http://www.incarparts.com]Aftermarket Car Parts[/url]