Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Kia Forums > Kia Luxury Sedan Forums > Kia Optima Forum

Kia Optima Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Kia Optima

Hyundai and Kia Forum: I want to buy KIA,OPTIMA 2011!!! needs help!?

Old 04-23-2011, 04:02 AM

Default I want to buy KIA,OPTIMA 2011!!! needs help!?

In order to avoid from dealers mind game, What do I need to know well before I go to car dealership? Does anyone know how much lower I can start the price with them or maybe how cheap can I buy Kia Optima 2011 (or Any other new cars)? This Kia starts from $18,995

Old 04-23-2011, 04:05 AM

edmunds.com has forums where people discuss prices paid, idk if your car is popular enough
Old 04-23-2011, 04:09 AM

Use Truecar.com its similar to Edmunds TMV(True Market Value) but truecar is way better. My friend used it and printed out a price report for a 2010 Cadillac CTS-V and he showed the dealership the price report he printed out and saved him $4500 OFF msrp. And it says here you can get a top of the line SX with all the fixins for 28,470. And it shows 3 closest dealers in your area that AGREE to the price and will give the price listed on truecar. But you can just show it to your dealership if its not one of the ones that agreed and you will more than likely get that price. And it shows you what price others paid for the same car and how many paid in that price range. Just type in your zip code and then the brand, car, model, and then options. And it will show you the report. Very helpful website. Im gonna use this to buy a Kia Sportage SX this summer.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:23 AM

there is going to be optima 2011 with leather seats that would raise the price to $24K without options. The dealer would try to press for leather seats version and will try to push for options and service packages. The wise thing to do is reject every option no matter how tempting it sounds. Options will increase the price by $8000 and their service packages like "free oil changes for 1 year if you pay $100 now" In one year you would only need 2 oil changes, and their regular cost is $30. So it would cost you $60 per year. But if you agree to "free oil changes for 1 year if you pay $100" would cost you $40 more. Basically resist the options, resist the unnecessary service packages. And that's it. If you want leather seat version resist the options and unnecessary service deals too. It is a great awesome car!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:39 AM

You get a 2.4 liter engine with six speed automatic transmission for &19,590 which is much better when compared to the base model which comes with manual transmission system.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:07 PM

Default Choosing a Kia Optima

Cars.com is a great resource for preparing to purchase a car. Have you seen the new Kia Optima commercial for the Big Game? Check it out here: [url]http://bit.ly/KiaAd12[/url]. Seeing what's new on the Optima may help you with your decision. Best of luck with your purchase.

Jamaal Kia Outreach Team