Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Hyundai Forums > Hyundai Sports Car Forums > Hyundai Genesis Coupe Forum

Hyundai Genesis Coupe Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Hyundai and Kia Forum: How much is it to lease a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 model?

Old 04-11-2011, 03:57 AM

Default How much is it to lease a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 model?

I know there are many calculations that have to go into the process, but the basic idea that I can provide is that my credit score is in the mid 800's.

I'm looking for 0 down, but I can do up to is $2500.(The lower the better though.)

The specs I'm looking for is pretty basic, as I wouldn't mind a GT but don't want my lease above 250-270. I'm not looking for an exact number, just an estimate. Thank you!

Old 04-11-2011, 03:57 AM

there is absolutely no chance of you leasing a new 3.8 genesis coupe for under 270 especially with no down.....

if you can drive a stick the cars price will be around 26k and with an auto around 29k

if you do a general internet search of leasing prices or new car prices youll find something, also edmunds.com has some great lease and loan calculators along with what everyone in your area is paying for the car...

please search online before you ask questions that are easy to answer with 5 minutes of researching...
Old 06-26-2011, 02:51 PM

Same here i am planning to go for it. so i am really not very sure how much it is going to cost.

[URL="http://www.engineperformancechip.com"]Performance Chip[/URL]