Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Kia Forums > Kia Minivan / Crossover / SUV Forums > Kia Sorento Forum

Notices

Kia Sorento Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Kia Sorento

Hyundai and Kia Forum: Fully loaded KIA Sorrento SX or MDX with Technology?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:28 PM

Default Fully loaded KIA Sorrento SX or MDX with Technology?

Just wondering if anyone has or is going through my current dilemma. I'm considering getting either a new KIA Sorrento fully loaded SX V6 or a new MDX with technology package. Consumer Reports likes them both (MDX slightly higher), the MDX is slightly bigger on all aspects (width, leg room, cargo space..etc) and both ride nice with MDX being smoother on the bumps.

However...the MDX is around 13K more expensive.

Thoughts? Oh..branding is not important to me. Won't pay more just for a symbol.
Thanks,
Tom

Old 08-20-2011, 07:19 PM

Default Fully loaded KIA Sorrento SX or MDX with Technology?

If your still undecided,I also looked at the Acura.Performance,mileage,technology devices,and warranty made the decision really. We looked at the Lexus and Caddy as well. AS I don't plan on buying anymore new cars anytime soon(old f**t) this truly was our favorite. My wife absolutely loves it! That was and is my only concern. Cannot even be compared to the older model. 2011 models have been out for 2 years and have been sorted out going into the 2012 model.Good luck with whatever you decide!!