Welcome to Hyundai Kia Forums!

Go Back   Hyundai Kia Forums > Kia Forums > Kia Minivan / Crossover / SUV Forums > Kia Sedona Forum

Kia Sedona Forum Forum for discussions regarding the Kia Sedona

Hyundai and Kia Forum: New Member
Old 01-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Default New Member

Hello everyone,
I just signed up to this forum and am glad to be a part of what I assume to be a great group of Kia owners with tons of knowledge on the vehicles.
I just purchased a used 2008 Kia Sedona LX van as a trade-in when my 2001 Avalon required too much repairs for my wallet. I picked it up for about $4500 from a dealership in Waukesha, WI. It has 112,000 miles and I hope to get plenty more. The Carfax report shows all maintenance was kept up with, oil changes, brakes, tires, etc. It's real clean and feels real solid to drive. I'm really impressed with it so far. Is there any recommendations you may have for keeping it going strong for another 100k miles?
Thanks for any input and allowing me to be part of the community.